Crossray 4 by Heatstrip Built In is the only BBQ that can provide controllable, even heat from 110°C to nearly 400°C, while using 50% less gas than a conventional BBQ.
Crossray 4 by Heatstrip Built In is equiped with our patented Crossray+ system which uses infrared burners mounted at the sides of the barbecue, angled up at the cooking surface. Because the burners are infrared, they have superior performance to traditional open flame burners.
Infrared heat penetrates your food, cooking it from the inside out, whereas an open flame just heats the air around it – ultimately drying out your food.
Crossray 4 by Heatstrip Built In infrared burners are also more efficient and cook faster than traditional burners. So your food is ready sooner and you use less gas.
As the burners are not directly beneath the cooking surface, fat and juices drain away, reducing smoke and virtually eliminating the flare ups that char your food, leaving the inside uncooked.
910mm (W) x 505mm (D) x 560mm (H) – 800mm (H) with lid open
Materials: 304 Stainless Steel front & rear body panels & lid
Die cast aluminium side panels
4 x surface combustion infrared burners, capacity of 11MJ/hr each
High intensity infrared burner, 11MJ/hr each
LED illuminated control knobs
2 piece upper level cooking area is ideal for “long & slow” cooking
Electronic ignition for simple burner start-up
Easy to access drain tray
Extremely solid construction and easy gas bottle access (trolley version only)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
With laterally mounted infrared burners, the CROSSRAY burner system creates an even bed of predictable heat that combines the intensity of charcoal, with the convenience and control of gas. You don’t need to be an expert to produce professional quality food.
WHY IS A CROSSRAY BETTER?
- Better performance – Infra burners provide significant more heat.
- Crossray does it all – No need for multiple cooking appliances. Cook traditional BBQ fare of steak & sausages, as well pizza, chicken, vegetables, seafood roast or use as a fully outdoor oven.
- Reduce dangerous flare ups and smoke – The ultimate outdoor cooking experience.
- Expert results without being a professional chef – Cooks your food evenly, from inside out, keeping it moist and fresh.
- Lower running costs – Infra burners use less gas.
- Constructed to last – Built from the best robust materials.
- Added leading features – Double upper level cooking area and LED illuminated knobs.
There are no reviews yet.