If elegant appearance is the most important factor, then the Estepona is the obvious choice. With its striking black or white encasing and stylish glass facade this model will bring refinement to any setting.
- Concealed Cylinder
- 60cm Hose with 37mBar Propane Regulator
- LPG or Butane 28-30 mBar
- Variable Gas Valve
- Adjustable Feet
- Rain Cover
- Cylinder Slide Tray
- ODS Pilot Safety
- CE Approved
- dimension: 718x718x878 mm
- weight: 49kg
- potencia 7,3kw
Although our Installation manuals provide all the information you need, here is a brief overview to help keep your product in the best working condition.
- Keep the outdoor fire covered when not in use to stop rain from blocking the burner jets.
- Make sure burner is kept clean and clear of combustible materials and dirt.
- Soot can build up on the glass beads, lava rocks and ceramics logs. This could block burner jets so remove the fuel bed and wipe with wet cloth to clean soot.
- Check under the fuel bed before lighting for the first time for a while, as insects or other items may have fallen in.
- If the burner jets do get blocked by soot or other dirt then remove the fuel bed and use a pin or paperclip to unblock them. Ensure the burner is switched off
- Ensure the condition of the gas hose is suitable and shows no signs of cracking or general wear and tear.
- We recommend that you have the appliance checked by a qualified technician every 3 years.
- Follow the above maintenance steps on a regular basis.