Do you need the final touch for your outdoor kitchen? The CLASSICO 4 Pizze Leña will be the center of attention.
The elegant outdoor pizza oven designed for the family.
A pizza oven with a traditional design and compact dimensions that allows you to perfectly cook 4 pizzas in just 90 seconds and up to 4 kg of bread per batch. The CLASSICO 4 Pizze Firewood Oven allows you to quickly and impeccably make 4 pizzas at the same time so that your guests can all eat together avoiding long waits between cooking one pizza and the other. This pizza oven, in fact, will allow you to make countless recipes such as: bread, roasts, lasagna, vegetables and desserts.
Guarantees always excellent cooking performance thanks to the innovative Alfa Heat Genius™ technology.
Reinforced stainless steel vault and double layer of ceramic fiber insulation that guarantees excellent temperature maintenance during cooking.
High density HeatKeeper™ refractory terracotta stone plate handcrafted in Italy for gradual and even heat release.
Simple and immediate temperature control thanks to the pyrometer.
Different feeding possibilities and high performance: the ovens quickly reach 500°C for a perfectly cooked pizza in just 90 seconds.
Handcrafted in Italy with noble materials and a refined design, they contain all the best of Alfa technology, the result of 40 years of experience and continuous research.
Available for wood or gas, the Classico Line ovens differ in size (2 and 4 Pizze), but both can be converted into hybrid ovens thanks to Alfa’s Hybrid Kit, so you can decide from time to time whether to cook with wood or gas to have maximum freedom of expression in the kitchen.
Features of CLASSICO 4 Pizze Wood Oven:
Colors: Ardesia Gray
Number of pizzas: 4
Baked bread: 4 Kg
Maximum temperature: 500 °C
Cooking plate: 80 x 60 cm
Weight: 140 kg
Number of people: 10-20
Available: top version, top + base, top + table
Specific features of the guarantee
All Alfa Forni® products are covered by a 2-year warranty for all types of damage caused by defective parts, manufacturing defects or premature wear, although these events rarely occur.
CLASSICO 4 Pizze Wood Oven maintenance:
|Combustion chamber||Before and after use|
|Screed||Before and after use|
|Cleaning Stainless Steel||Monthly|
|Protection Stainless steel||Monthly|
- Pyrolysis at 500°C for 2/3 minutes.
- Wait for the oven to cool down and remove any residue from the screed with a brush and a damp cloth.
- Clean the exterior with a soft cloth dampened with soapy water or, failing that, with baking soda and liquid detergent. Rub delicately with the oven turned off and cold.
IMPORTANT: Always verify the certification of the product used and that the components correspond to those declared.
ATTENTION: Steels subjected to high temperatures and direct flames can change color. Nothing happens, this is an intrinsic characteristic of the material.
- Alfa ovens are made of stainless steel on the outside and inside. To clean these surfaces, we recommend a product suitable for this type of material. Never use cleaners that contain acid, xylene or white spirit. Rinse well after cleaning the oven.
- To better protect stainless steel parts, it is recommended to use Vaseline oil or other neutral cleaning solutions (pH 7) that do not contain acids, mineral resin or xylene. In case of installation in coastal locations, to avoid corrosion and the formation of scale, it is recommended to clean the oven frequently with fresh water.
- The gas burner must be cleaned by periodically removing cooking residues with a brush. When cleaning, be careful not to mar the burner ports.
- Clean the nozzles at least once a year to prevent them from clogging and restricting the flow of gas (contact qualified personnel).
- Stainless steel resists oxidation, but can sometimes show rust spots on its surface due to moisture, sea salt, etc. In this case, treat with a rust remover to make the oven look like new again.
- It is recommended to use a cover to protect it both from corrosion by rain and humidity and from UV rays.
The delivery period ranges from 3/8 days.
- SECURE PAYMENTS: Avoid fraud over the Internet through our secure payments.
- FREE SHIPPING: Enjoy our free shipping throughout the peninsula from €1,500. All our products have a minimum guarantee of 2 years. Terrace and garden furniture of the best quality. Get yours now!
Don’t you know which outdoor oven will look better with your terrace or garden?
Buying terrace furniture online can sometimes be a bit difficult. Need help? We give you a hand! Contact us through WhatsApp. Our team will advise you!