Alfa Oven 5 MINUTI with base – Wood-Fired
The Alfa Oven 5 MINUTI with base is a compact wood-burning oven for pizza and bread. Suitable for balconies, terraces and gardens; easily movable thanks to the built-in wheels.
Refractory oven floor and stainless-steel dome enable it to reach operating temperature in 5 minutes.
- Compact outdoor oven on wheels. Ready to cook in 5 minutes.
- It easily cooks 2 pizzas in 90 seconds and 2 kg of bread in a single batch.
- Mounted on a trolley with a stainless-steel side handle and two wheels to facilitate movement.
- The floor is made of interchangeable firebricks.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The stainless-steel door is fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle to open and close the oven without being burned.
- Open and close the oven door to adjust the temperature and the draught. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and the food is cooked by convection and conduction; when it’s open, the flame is higher to brown your food and make it crispier.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel front makes cleaning easier and the landing is useful for placing food and pans.
- The firewood may be arranged on the support surface waiting to be used.
- When your 5 Minuti is delivered, it is nearly ready for use. Just insert the flue and mount the trolley.
The new 5 Minuti oven base is more beautiful, more comfortable and easier to assemble.
The new base is higher than the previous one to make it easy to work the 5 Minuti oven. The new 5 Minuti oven base is coated with 7 layers of heat resistant paint and is available in 2 colours: Copper and Black.
The base is to be assembled: just screw the 4 legs to the table top, attach the 4 casters, place the oven on top and fix the 4 feet to the base.
The handy shelf takes up minimal space on the terrace or in the garden and comes in useful to hold firewood and to keep the work area clean and tidy.
The practical ergonomic handle facilitates a tight grip to move the oven with the help of the 4 swivel casters with brakes.
- Holes to screw the feet of your Top oven to the base.
- Handy packaging for an easy transport.
- Shelf for wood holder.
- Wood holder panel
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 29 kg.
How to assemble the ONE oven – Watch the video
There are no reviews yet.