Alfa Oven ONE Gas
The Alfa Oven ONE gas is the new portable pizza oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
- ONE goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
Natural gas or LPG.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.