- The hearth is composed of interchangeable refractory bricks that store heat and transmit it to the food during cooking.
- The stainless steel dome allows high temperatures to be reached with low wood consumption.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat in the oven for a long time.
- It has a pyrometer to know exactly the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The large door with ergonomic double handle has the function of regulating the draft of the oven and controlling the fire.
- The colored parts of the oven have been treated with high temperature resistant powder paint.