Alfa Oven 4 PIZZE – Wood-Fired
The 4 Pizze wood-burning oven is big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 4 kg of bread per batch. A perfect match for your garden, you can also place it on balcony or terrace. It comes with the refractory oven floor used for Alfa commercial models.
The stainless-steel dome allows you to get it up to the cooking temperature quickly, maintain the heat for a long time and keep the wood consumption to a minimum. Ceramic fibre, an excellent refractory material, is used to insulate the oven.
- The oven floor is made up of 3-cm thick interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it directly to food.
- Wood-fired garden pizza oven with stainless-steel dome that allows the oven to reach high temperatures by burning less firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time, leaving the outer parts cool to the touch.
- The oven has a pyrometer so that you can tell the average temperature in the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle providing a firm grip. By moving the door, you can adjust the draught of the oven and an eyehole allows you to check the food being cooked.
There are no reviews yet.